Home staging is the process of preparing your Haworth, NJ home before it gets put on the market so that buyers can preview it in the most presentable way. This is done through decluttering the space, making any necessary upgrades which include painting, as well as styling the home through furniture and accessories to highlight the features. Home staging allows potential buyers the ability to envision themselves living in your home and making it their own. This is crucial if you want to get top dollar from the sale of your home. We work with clients throughout Bergen County, NJ and the surrounding area.
Every new client begins with a two-hour, in-home consultation where all decision-makers must be present, whether it is for an occupied or vacant staging. We will walk through your Haworth, NJ home with the eyes of a potential buyer that way we can advise what changes and/or upgrades are needed to best market the property. I will take detailed notes, photos, and measurements while we tour your home. At the end of the consultation, a written report will be given. We welcome the opportunity to work with homeowners, investors, and real estate professionals in Haworth, NJ.
- Required for Occupied or Vacant Staging
- All decision-makers must be present
- We will walk through your home with the eyes of a potential buyer
- Advise what changes and/or upgrades are needed to best market the property
- Includes a written report
Home Staging Services
- For appointments outside of Bergen County (including but not limited to NYC)
- Any additional services requested (must be within reason and within scope of the job)
- An additional charge will be applied if an assistant is needed